Looking for an affordable SEO company?
Search Engine Optimisation South Africa – Web4Business’ search engine
optimisation is designed specifically for new websites, or existing websites which
have not had anyone pay any real attention to the SEO requirements.
The search engine that we primarily focus on in South Africa is Google.
Session 1 – Search Engine Optimisation
• Keyword Assessment, Check Keyword on Home page and a
maximum of 4 inner pages
• Webmaster tools with Google Setup
• Google analytics Registration & Setup for Google Statistics to Track Visitors
• Custom Google Search Engine Added to inner page
• Submission of Website to Main Search Engines
• Submission of Website to Ananzi – Pending Approval (Businesses Based in SA Only)
• Google Site Map Added and linked to Webmaster Tools
• Robots.txt File Added
• Identification of keyword rich phrase to use for linking to your site.
• Form Check – a Maximum of 5 forms will be checked to confirm there are no broken links.
Session 2 – Search Engine Optimisation
• Favicon added to website
• Google Maps Listing Added for the Business
• HTML suggestions fixed as identified by Google – Titles, Keywords & Descriptions
• Sitemap Checked on Webmaster Tools – Number of Pages listed from the Sitemap
• Check Google for a few words that the website is listed for. This is used to track the
progress in future months and reflect in the Monthly Reports. (Comparisons from
Session 3 – Search Engine Optimisation
• Html Suggestions fixed as identified by Google – Titles, Keywords & Descriptions
• Sitemap Checked on Webmaster Tools – No. of Pages listed from the sitemap.
• Google Maps Listing Checked & adjustments made as required
• Check Google for more words than your site is listed for.
• Images tagged with the identified niche market or most useful keyword phrases
• Links Tagged with the identified niche market or most useful keyword phrase
• Links added to your site from some of our sites using your identified main keywords
in the links
Please take note that further search engine optimisation – internet marketing –
steps may be taken than mentioned above, our goal is simple, to do what
ever we can to ensure your website has the best possible listing on the search
Contact us for more information – Search Engine Optimisation Western Cape