What do we recommend when you get a new website or when your site has never had an SEO session?
This is what is covered by Web4Business in the first Search Engine Optimisation session:
- Google Analytics Added
- Meta Data Added on individual pages (Generic Meta Data already added by default)
- Keywords Added
- Google Sitemap Added
- Google Search Facility Added
- Image Tagging
- Google Webmaster Tools Added
- Submission to Google Search Engine and Ananzi Search Engine
- Robots.txt file added
After that we do more advance sessions that include things like:
- Sitemap Checked on Webmaster Tools – No. of Pages listed from the sitemap.
- Html Suggestions fixed as identified by Google – Titles, Keywords & Descriptions
- Google Maps Listing Checked & adjustments made as required
- Check Google for more words than your site is listed for.
- Images tagged with the identified niche market or most useful keyword phrases
- Links Tagged with the identified niche market or most useful keyword phrase
- Links added to your site from some of our sites using your identified main keywords in the links
This just gives you an idea of what Web4business offers….. Contact us for a quote for Search Engine Optimisation Services Cape Town
Web4Business has been operational for over 15 years. We offer website development using the WordPress Platform with all the latest Plugins and Features. We have dedicated servers hosted in South Africa. If you are looking for a reliable email and website hosting solution, you have come to the right place!